In my lifetime, I have been blessed with many wonderful friends. One such gal pal is my friend Jamey, who was a teammate & roommate in college, as well as a fellow BBQ and food lover. :) We met up in Spokane for a wonderfully warm (50 degrees and SUNNY!) President's Day weekend. The drive was beautiful, the food (and bevy) was to die for, the shopping divine, and the company superb.
 |
| Starting the day with a delicious bowl of baked oatmeal & blueberries! |
 |
| Snowshoeing Mount Spokane |
 |
| Jamey says, "Action shot!" And jumps in the air. I, the photographer, capture it perfectly. |
 |
| I say, "Action shot!" And jump up, spreading my arms and legs into an "X" formation. This is the moment Jamey captured. Oh well. |
 |
| At the top of our trek |
 |
| Heading out for a night on the town! |
 |
| Completely random, but we went ice skating. Hahahahaha! It was Jamey's idea. I have to admit that I was skeptical, but it was super fun. |
 |
| I think I was trying to lift up my leg and skate on one foot? Leave me alone, the last time I ice skated I think I was 12. I absolutely KNOW I managed to do it for at least five seconds. Again, I blame the photographer. |
 |
| Doing the Cha-Cha Slide in the middle of the rink...we were at least 10 years older than all the other skaters, but hey, isn't age just a number? |
No comments:
Post a Comment