We purchased a new 2010 Subaru Outback. We have yet to come up with a good name for the car, but I love it already. Mike is flying today so he took my car to work and I had the pleasure of picking up the brand spankin' new Subaru and driving it home. We're waiting on a luggage rack for the top and a dog gate (essential) for the back and then we'll be ready for moves, adventures, and anything else life throws our way.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Adios Big Blue!
Today Mike and I said goodbye to his Mitsubishi Montero Sport, affectionately known as Big Blue. He's been wanting (needing) a new car for a while now, as we dealt with Big Blue's little problems and quirks (ex: not starting, the windshield wipers only work 50% of the time, & the belts squeal when you turn the car on...the sound is like nails on a chalkboard) more than once in Alabama. However, we must appreciate the fact that Blue saw Mike through his Junior and Senior years at the Air Force Academy, delivered him safely to Florida, Alabama, and finally to New Mexico, where I have hope she'll find a good home and be appreciated by someone new!

We purchased a new 2010 Subaru Outback. We have yet to come up with a good name for the car, but I love it already. Mike is flying today so he took my car to work and I had the pleasure of picking up the brand spankin' new Subaru and driving it home. We're waiting on a luggage rack for the top and a dog gate (essential) for the back and then we'll be ready for moves, adventures, and anything else life throws our way.
Nice clean dash...also includes iPod auxiliary plug, compass on rear view mirror, and tells you how many miles until you need to fill up with gas! Smart car!

There's enough room for Crockett! And look at that durable mat that will be easy to clean, should he enter the car muddy! (He is not allowed in the car until the doggie gate is in place...sad day)
Come visit us in the ABQ...you can recline in the back seat and we'll chauffeur you around!
We purchased a new 2010 Subaru Outback. We have yet to come up with a good name for the car, but I love it already. Mike is flying today so he took my car to work and I had the pleasure of picking up the brand spankin' new Subaru and driving it home. We're waiting on a luggage rack for the top and a dog gate (essential) for the back and then we'll be ready for moves, adventures, and anything else life throws our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I bet you love having a dog hair free car! We enjoyed that luxury for a few weeks ...but not anymore. Thats a beautiful car! Congrats u guys.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It looks like it was made for you guys. Very suiting! :)
ReplyDelete