When I decided to start a blog, I made a mental note to include this video. If you have the time, this video will give you the opportunity to laugh at my husband who is wearing a redneck wig. Prior to viewing, you should familiarize yourself with the "three wolf moon" t-shirt otherwise this video will be a complete and utter waste of time. You can find it on Amazon and read the reviews!
Per Air Force tradition, the week before graduation, the graduating class receives their assignments at "Drop night." This is where we found out we were moving to Montana! The graduatig class provides food & bevy (lots of it...I believe at one point the soon-to-be Air Force pilot was chilling his Jack & Coke with an orange Otter Pop...A Jack Julius, if you will). They are also responsible for creating a class video that documents their experience at Mother Rucker. So watch! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sarah! Yeah for entering the blogging world :) I always get excited when someone starts a blog! Hope you got home safely!
ReplyDelete