Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pure Bliss!

Yesterday and today have been days of pure wonderfulness. I am so happy, it feels like I am floating.

Yesterday I built a fire, pulled up the couch, and sat there reading a book and enjoying the greatness of a nice cozy fire. I also made a nice cup of coffee. Crockett sat at my feet. It was a-maz-ing. I did not get to do this in Alabama, so a nice warm fire was just what I needed.

Today I took a nap cuddled up with my puppy dog. I think he still doesn't know what is going on with Mike being gone, so he's stuck to me like glue. I'm not complaining though, it is nice to have someone who needs you. And now, the big news I have been waiting for....MIKE GOT A PET FRIENDLY ROOM!!!! Crockett and I will be New Mexico-bound on March 1. HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Great news about the pet friendly room! Best to Mike and Crockett. Am sure your visit to Grandma J will put a smile on her face. We are excited for you and Mike and your next stop on your journey...Love, Aunt Bonnie

    ReplyDelete