If you, like me, do not have children you have probably heard of babies that cry and fuss no matter what you do. You've probably heard horror stories about poopy diapers and pee and throwing up. You've probably fretted about sleepless nights and maybe even questioned your mothering potential. If so, you should spend some time with little Zoey.
This baby is constantly happy. She sleeps through the night. She laughs. She has the most adorable little baby outfits. She's cute as a button. Heck, watching her pull Crockett's ears was cute, even though he was looking at me with eyes that clearly said, "Really mom?" I think the baby bug bit me this weekend.
And the poop? Smells like buttered popcorn. Ahhhh, babies. :)


I would vote for you two to make a baby. I found a maternity tee shirt the other day that said, "Practice makes pregnant". I'll buy it for you if you make a Zoey.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha, you are funny friend! Mike says we have to wait till Captain (next May)...gotta roll in the dough to buy Pampers...
ReplyDelete