That's right. Rebecca and I are living it up...and Asher is the man of the house. Jon arrived safely in Korea yesterday, and Mike left on Sunday for Spokane, Washington for SERE (survival training). Poor Crockett and Asher. There's a lot of estrogen in this house!
We've really been keeping ourselves very busy, and I can only speak for myself, but I have been having a blast with my sister-in-law and my sweet nephew. Yesterday we went into downtown Great Falls to poke around in some of the cute shops. I made some custom-scented lotion and body wash at one place...it was so fun! (And, not as expensive as you might think...gotta love that!) Next door, we checked out a loose tea store. I bought some flavors that smelled oh-so-yummy that I'm dying to try! (Montana Gold, which is a rooibos blend with cinnamon, clove, and other spices, and some Walnut Green Tea that the shop owner recommended. Yum!) Next door to that we visited a candy shop and sampled fudge and saltwater taffy. (Super yum!) All in all, a fun day filled with many exciting discoveries.
This morning, I got my hair cut at a salon (Probably the best cut I have ever gotten! I'm in love with it! And....including tip it was $38. I don't know what I love more: the cut, or the price...) and we're going for lunch and coffee at a little local place this afternoon. At some point, I want to enlist Rebecca's help in choosing paint colors for our house and a few furniture items that Mike and I want to get. We also have big plans to scrapbook and make cards and craft and sew.
With all our busyness, the men will be back before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So lucky to be able to live so close to them!! Sounds like fun!!
ReplyDelete