Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The best half bath ever!


I just put the final touches on our downstairs half bath. I love it! I wish I could sit in there all day. I suppose I could, but that might be strange. I saw a bathroom remodel online, and I loved the color combo of gray, black, & yellow, so that was my inspiration. It was relatively inexpensive...which makes it even better!
I love the wall color! And the towels I found!

Floor rug!

The most amazing yellow vase! Thanks Rebecca! I love it!

Wall art that I made with canvases and felt circles! It was so easy and I love how it turned out!  

I made the black canvases just by covering them with fabric! Super easy, cheap, and I think together they look great!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I might have to hire you when we move to the new house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! This is so beautiful Sarah. The art is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bathroom! I would sit in there all day, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!I love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete